The Soft Gaze
A new course launching August 2020 at a special price until December 2020 of £75
A distance learning course for practitioners exploring the underlying harmony and flow of life in our daily life within the context of working as a practitioner and offering our services to others.
It is open to those who have previously joined Amanda either as a student or as a client. If you are interested in the course and yet are not a previous student or client you can email Amanda to discuss.
The course is a practical living inquiry with heart felt exploration. For all who have a passion and enthusiasm for offering their gifts/services to others, the signposts offered in the course point to direct experience within ourselves.
It is intended to be of assistance in the following ways:
- Equally to longtime practitioners who feel to deepen their existing practice with a fresh aliveness and to those who are stepping out into their communities at the start of their practice
- Aligning caring for ourselves alongside our clients
- Clarifying our true desire/motivation in offering our services
- Aligning this desire/motivation with heartfelt integrity
- Welcoming the unfolding of life internally and externally as one flow of harmony
- Allowing our family, home and work experience to infuse as one living heartfelt expression of our true commitment
There are 3 modules, each module contains:
- Sharing from Amanda
- Inquiry questions to live and infuse into daily life
- Creative exercises
- A herbal ally to support the process of each module
Module 1: Willingness
- Our own breath as our dearest friend
- Clarity; What is our deepest commitment?
- Our true location from which respond to our clients from
Module 2: Welcoming
- Listening and Openness, exploring energy and sensation in the body.
- Exploration and inquiry focused on leaning into our clients and leaning away from clients
- Patterns and conditioning; including how our clients become our teachers
- Acceptance and self kindness
Module 3: Celebration
- Living with our own integrity
- The Collective voice of womankind
- The Soft gaze
The course will be open in August 2020, if you have any questions you are most welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org